- We offer FREE cabinet door samples, FREE no obligation quotes, and FREE professional design services!
- Lowest Price Guarantee!
Please call toll-free 1-800-551-1438 to contact a representative on our toll-free number or Fax us at 1-800-758-7731.
Yes,we understand that you may want to touch and feel our product before making any obligations. We offer free ¼ cabinet door samples and full cabinet door samples at cost.
Yes we do have a wholesale program. We have pricing categories established that are based on quantity and level of involvement. Please call 1-800-551-1438 for more information.
We can ship your cabinets ready-to-assemble or pre-assembled. If you would like your cabinets pre-assembled, please select the "I Want Assembly" box at checkout.
Ready-to-Assemble (RTA) cabinets are new cabinets, individually packaged, ready for easy assembly on site. Each cabinet door is preinstalled to the face frame. Assembly times vary depending on the type and size of the individual cabinet. Wall cabinets can be assembled in 7-10 minutes and base cabinets in 10-15. Larger pieces such as lazy susans, pantries or oven cabinets can take a little longer because of the added pieces. (Assembly Videos)
Our cabinetry is manufactured in multiple factories outside North America. Our cabinets are designed, glazed and assembled in the US.
Yes, we offer a free professional design service. Please call us for further assistance.
No, all of Lily Ann Cabinets come standard with finished ends.
Each individual cabinet includes an unfinished cut to size toe kick for assembly. However, you will need to purchase a finished toe kick for your final project.
The wall blind corner cabinet will need an additional 3” for proper clearance when installing. (Example: a BLW2730 will come 27” wide but will need to be installed as it 30” wide.)
The blind base corner cabinet will need an additional 3” for proper clearance when installing. (Example: a BLB36/39 will come 36” wide but will need to be installed as it 39” wide.)
You may place an order yourself online via this website, or call us at 1-800-551-1438 to speak with a designer/sales representative directly to assist you with ordering your cabinets. If you have a drawing or cabinet list you would like to email or fax to us, you may do so by clicking here to email us or sending us a fax at 1-800-758-7731.
Customers may purchase our cabinetry products by using a major credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express), Bread Finance®, PayPal®.
Yes, we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), an encryption technology that works with Microsoft Internet Explorer, Netscape, and AOL's browser, so that your data is encrypted over the internet and can only be read by us.
Statistics show that shopping online is safer than using your credit card at a restaurant or department store. Online purchases without human intervention are far safer than traditional credit card transactions because the information is immediately encrypted into a scrambled message that can only be decrypted by an authorized computer.
Yes, but note that by choosing to pay by debit card, the amount you charge will be put on "hold", meaning it will not be available to you once you place your order. When your order is shipped, your order total will be withdrawn from your account and the original "hold" will be voided.
Lily Ann Cabinets charges sales tax in accordance with local state tax laws. For more information on sales tax in your state, please check the sales tax applied to your order at checkout.
A Card Verification Number is a 3 or 4 digit number found in the signature area on the back of your credit card or on the front of your American Express card. We require the Card Verification Number to be entered on all orders as a protection to our customers.
You will receive an order tracking email the day after your order ships. Please refer to the tracking information in this email. Alternatively, you can track your order on our website by visiting My Account > My Orders > Order Shipments.
Your Confirmation number is generated when you place your order online. It is included on the Checkout – Receipt page of our website and is included in the Confirmation email we immediately send to you. Your Order Number is included in another email we send to you after we have processed your order.
Call our representatives at 1-800-551-1438 for bulk purchase pricing.
To protect your credit card information, we validate the information you provide during the checkout process. If you receive an error message during checkout, simply confirm that the following information you entered matches your credit card exactly:
- Credit card number
- Expiration date
- Name on card
- Billing address (must match the billing address of your credit card)
If you are still having problems please try another credit card or call us at 1-800-551-1438.
A cookie is a small amount of data that is sent to your browser from a website and is stored on your computer's hard drive. If your browser's preferences allow it (most browsers are installed with cookies enabled), each website can send its own cookie to your browser. To protect your privacy, cookies do not store personal information but instead uses anonymous unique identifiers. Each website can only access the cookie they have sent to your hard drive, not the cookies sent by other websites. You need to enable cookies on your browser to enjoy all the shopping features on this website. Cookies also need to be enabled on your browser so you can add products to your shopping cart and to access your account information.
Upon product receipt, please do the following:
- Please inspect the shipment immediately. Photos are not required, but are recommended for your personal records and safety in the rare event that a freight claim needs to be filed.
- Before signing off, make a notation for damage and/or shortage (if there are any) on the delivery receipt with a representative from the carrier present before accepting the order, but do not refuse the order.
- Please sign for piece count as well as pallet count.
- The freight carrier has acknowledged the receipt of the shipment from our facilities in good condition. By your acceptance of the shipment from the carrier on the delivery receipt, you acknowledge that the product has been delivered in good condition. We cannot be held responsible for loss or damage if you give the carrier a clean and clear receipt.
Please email us or call 1-800-551-1438 if you have any questions.
Most orders ship within 1-21 business days after the order is placed.
It is possible to receive products faster than 1-2 weeks, depending on proximity to a warehouse and inventory availability.
After the Sale Information
The assembly time varies on the type of cabinet and the person doing the work. Typically wall cabinets require 5-10 minutes to assemble. Lazy susans and drawer bases will take longer.
We do have an extensive dealer network that includes contractors. The availability depends on location.
If you are unsatisfied with the product in any way we do accept returns under the following return policy guidelines:
- All returns will need to be authorized by us prior to return shipment. For authorization please click here to send us an email request.
- Returns must be received by us within 30 days from date of purchase.
- All items returned in original, unopened packaging will incur a 20% restocking fee upon return receipt.
- The customer is responsible for setting up all return shipments.
- Any returned product, which is deemed un-sellable, will not receive credit.
- When the returned item(s) are received, the value of the returned items minus applicable restocking fees and shipping fees will be credited back as soon as our Returns Department has completed processing (usually within 2 weeks). If the original shipment received free shipping the credit will be issued minus the actual shipping charges paid by us.
- We will not process any returns if the product returned is missing or incomplete from the original shipment.
- We cannot accept returns on any pieces of trim (this includes all types of moulding, toe kick, and plywood panels).
We have several cabinet showrooms nationwide. Please visit our store locator to find a Lily Ann Cabinets store nearest you.
Certainly! We offer a FREE 3D design service that includes an itemized quote and assistance from a professional designer. Visit our design page to get started.
Referral program Information
Share your unique referral link with friends and family to earn money! Simply create an account with Lily Ann Cabinets, then your points earned will appear in the bottom left corner of your screen. Please visit our Referral Page for more information.
Yes! You can earn points (which can be redeemed for cash) for following us on socials, making purchases, referring friends and more. Please visit our Referral Page for more information.