Why buy from us?
- We offer FREE cabinet door samples, FREE no obligation quotes, and FREE professional design services!
- Great customer service before, during and even after the order has been placed!
- Lowest Price Guarantee!
Do you have a store?
Yes, in addition to selling our cabinetry online, we do have warehouse locations open to the public. Please contact us for the addresses of our physical locations.
Where are you located?
Please contact us for the addresses for our physical locations. Currently, we have operating warehouses in Adrian, Michigan; and Largo, Florida. We will be opening additional warehouses as well, so contact us to inquire about any new locations near you!
What is your 800 number/fax number?
Please call toll-free 800-551-1438 to contact a representative or fax us at 800-758-7731.
Who do I contact for customer service?
Please call 800-551-1438, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or utilize our online chat service.
Do you offer free cabinet door samples?
Yes! As an online-based company with limited warehouse locations, we understand that many of our customers like the opportunity to see and feel our product first hand. Samples enable you to view the materials our cabinets are made of and provide a true color representation of the door style you are interested in! We offer 2 FREE ¼ door samples per customer and also offer full cabinet door samples for purchase.
Do you have a Discount program?
Yes, we do offer a tiered discount system for repeat customers, contractors, and home flippers. Please call 800-551-1438 and ask for a sales rep for more information.
What do you mean by "All Real Wood, No Particleboard"?
Our cabinetry is built from furniture/cabinet Grade A 7 PLY plywood. The face frames and doors of the cabinets are either maple, birch, oak or walnut. No particleboard or cheap fillers are used in our cabinets.
*The Cherry Shaker, Espresso Shaker, Cinnamon Shaker, White Shaker, York Antique White and Charleston Antique White all contain a Medium Density Fiberboard (MDF) core, which is simply a type of hardboard, made from wood fibres glued under heat and pressure. This MDF core helps to reduce cracking.
Are the cabinets shipped assembled?
No, our cabinetry is shipped Ready-to-Assemble, or RTA
What are Ready-to-Assemble Cabinets?
Ready-to-Assemble (RTA) cabinets are new cabinets, individually packaged, ready for easy assembly on site. Assembly times vary depending on the type and size of the individual cabinet. Wall cabinets can be assembled in 7-10 minutes and base cabinets in 10-15. Larger pieces such as lazy susans, pantries or oven cabinets can take a little longer because of the added pieces. Please take a look through our Assembly Videos to get a better idea of the assembly process.
Can I receive help with designing my kitchen/bathroom?
Yes, we offer free professional design services. Please call us for further assistance and to be paired with one of our design specialists. You may also visit our design tool at Please click here to get started.
Do I need a finished end panel for the exposed cabinet sides?
No, all of Lily Ann Cabinets come standard with finished ends. If you have an island or the back of a cabinet is exposed, a finished plywood panel may be required.
Do I need a Toe Kick?
Each individual cabinet includes an unfinished, cut to size toe kick for assembly. However, you will need to purchase a finished toe kick for your final project.
How much wall space do I need for a blind wall corner cabinet?
The wall blind corner cabinet will need an additional 3” for proper clearance when installing. (Example: a BLW2730 will come 27” wide but will need to be installed as if it were 30” wide.)
How much wall space do I need for a blind base corner cabinet?
The blind base corner cabinet will need an additional 3” for proper clearance when installing. (Example: a BLB36/39 will come 36” wide but will need to be installed as if it were 39” wide.)
Order InformationHow do I place an order with you?
You may place an order yourself online via this website, or call us at 1-800-551-1438 to speak with a designer/sales representative directly for assistance with ordering your cabinets. If you have a drawing or cabinet list you would like to email or fax to us, you may do so by click here to email us or sending us a fax at 1-800-758-7731.
What forms of payment do you accept?
Customers may purchase our cabinetry products by using a major credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express), BillMeLater®, PayPal®, and eChecks.
Is it safe to use my credit card or debit card on your site?
Yes, we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), an encryption technology that works with all major internet browsers, so that your data is encrypted over the internet and can only be read by the credit card company.
Statistics show that shopping online is safer than using your credit card at a restaurant or department store. Online purchases without human intervention are far safer than traditional credit card transactions because the information is immediately encrypted into a scrambled message that can only be decrypted by an authorized computer.
Do you charge sales tax on orders?
We only charge sales tax on orders being delivered or picked up in the states of Michigan, Georgia, Florida and Tennessee.
What is a Card Verification Number?
A Card Verification Number is a 3 or 4 digit number found in the signature area on the back of your credit card or on the front of your American Express card. We require the Card Verification Number to be entered on all orders as a protection to our customers.
How do I check the status of my order or track my order?
You may check the status of your order anytime on our website. Please note: You will only be able to check the status of your order on our website if you checkout under your own account. Customers who check out as ‘Guests’ will need to contact us at 800-551-1438 for updates.
What is my order number?
Your order number is included in an email we send to you after we have processed your order.
Are there volume discounts available?
Call our representatives at 1-800-551-1438 for bulk purchase pricing.
Why won't your website accept my credit card?
To protect your credit card information, we validate the information you provide during the checkout process. If you receive an error message during checkout, simply confirm that the following information you entered matches your credit card exactly:
- Credit card number
- Expiration date
- Name on card
- Billing address (must match the billing address of your credit card)
Often times a daily or transaction limit is put on your card by your banking institution. This may cause a decline message during the checkout process. Please call your banking institution to have this limit temporarily raised before finishing the checkout process.
If you are still having problems please try another credit card or call us at 1-800-551-1438.
What are cookies? Do I need to enable cookies on my browser to shop?
A cookie is a small amount of data that is sent to your browser from a website and is stored on your computer's hard drive. If your browser's preferences allow it (most browsers are installed with cookies enabled), each website can send its own cookie to your browser. To protect your privacy, cookies do not store personal information but instead uses anonymous unique identifiers. Each website can only access the cookie they have sent to your hard drive, not the cookies sent by other websites. You need to enable cookies on your browser to enjoy all the shopping features on this website. Cookies also need to be enabled on your browser so you can add products to your shopping cart and to access your account information.
What is your shipping/delivery policy?
- All large orders will be shipped via LTL freight services with curbside delivery. A signature will be required for this type of delivery.
- All smaller orders will be shipped via UPS or FedEx. No signature is required for this type of delivery.
- Please inspect the shipment immediately upon arrival. Photos are not required, but are recommended for your personal records and safety in the rare event that a freight claim needs to be filed.
- Make a notation of any damage and/or shortages on the delivery receipt with a representative from the carrier present before accepting the order, but do not refuse the order. If the order is refused the buyer will be responsible for applicable freight charges to and from the destination.
- Please sign for pallet and loose carton count.
- The freight carrier has acknowledged the receipt of the shipment from our facilities in good condition. By your acceptance of the shipment from the carrier on the delivery receipt, you acknowledge that the product has been delivered in good condition unless otherwise noted. We cannot be held responsible for loss or damage if you give the carrier a clean and clear receipt.
- Please email us or call 1-800-551-1438 if you have any questions.
When will my order ship?
All in-stock orders will follow a standard lead time of up to 14 business days, plus freight transit time. This lead time may be extended in the event of any revisions to the original order by the customer or backordered items. Once your order leaves our warehouse, you will receive an email containing tracking information for your shipment. The freight company will call 24 hours in advance to schedule your delivery appointment and ensure that someone is available to accept the shipment. We recommend the buyer does not schedule installation until product is received.
Is it possible to receive my product faster than 1-2 weeks?
It is possible to receive products faster than 1-2 weeks. Typically the fastest turnaround time is 3 business days. If you need your order as soon as possible please contact us.
After the Sale Information
How long will it take to assemble my kitchen?
Assembly times vary depending on the type and size of the individual cabinet. Wall cabinets can be assembled in 7-10 minutes and base cabinets in 10-15. Larger pieces such as lazy susans, pantries or oven cabinets can take a little longer because of the added pieces. Please take a look through our Assembly Videos to get a better idea of the assembly process.
What is your return policy?
- All returns will need to be authorized by Lilyanncabinets prior to return shipment. For authorization, please click here to email authorization request.
- Returns must be received by Lilyanncabinets within 30 days of purchase.
- All items must be returned in original, unopened packaging and will incur a 20% restocking fee.
- Assembled products are not eligible for return.
- The customer is responsible for setting up all return shipments.
- Any returned product which is deemed un-sellable will not receive credit.
- When the returned item(s) are received, the value of the returned items minus applicable restocking fees and shipping fees will be credited back once our Returns Department has completed processing the request (usually within 2 weeks). If the original shipment received free shipping, the credit will be issued minus the actual shipping charges paid by Lilyanncabinets.
- We cannot accept returns on any pieces of trim (this includes all types of moulding, toe kick, plywood panels, and etc.).