Bristol Chocolate Cabinets
- Wood Species: Birch
- Door Style: Solid Wood Full Overlay, Raised Panel with Glazing
- Box Construction: 1/2" Solid Plywood (Birch/Poplar)
- Drawer Glide: Full Extension, Soft Close Under-Mount
- Drawer Head: Solid Wood, 5-Piece (Matches Door)
- Drawer Construction: 5/8" Solid Wood, Dovetail Construction
- Hinge: Soft Close Adjustable
- Cabinet Interior: Natural UV Coated
- Cabinet Exterior: Matching Door Finish
- Assembly Method: Dovetail
- Delivery: 1-21 Business Days
Our Bristol Chocolate Kitchen Cabinet line offers a tasteful design that is uniquely engineered to hold up to the rigors of a busy kitchen. These Bristol Chocolate cabinets are crafted from Grade A high-end birch wood. The full overlay doors feature a raised panel with pronounced detailing. They’re equipped with six-way adjustable soft-closing European-style door hinges for smooth, quiet functionality.
Chocolate Cabinets with Exclusive Dovetail Assembly
The Bristol Chocolate Kitchen Cabinet line incorporates a new type of dovetail assembly, a proprietary process developed by Lily Ann. Our cabinet boxes are designed to interlock like puzzle pieces. This unique method makes them easier to put together as well as more stylish. The dovetail assembly eliminates the need to join the cabinets with metal clips, except for the two that are hidden from view, giving you the highest quality and best looking RTA cabinets on the market.
Built to Last Chocolate Kitchen Cabinets
The Bristol Chocolate kitchen cabinet boxes are constructed of ½-inch plywood with beautifully finished sides. Inside, a three-quarter-depth shelf maximizes cabinet storage space and the drawer boxes are made of 5/8-inch solid wood, with a ½-inch plywood bottom. The drawers are equipped with fully extendable under mount glides. If you're still not sure if these cabinets are right for you, check out our kitchen cabinet buying guide.